Jeremy Irvine got sex tips from Michael Douglas

Irvine got sex tips from Douglas


Jeremy Irvine will star alongside Michael Douglas in The Reach

Jeremy Irvine has revealed he got some sex scene tips from Michael Douglas on the set of their new film.


The War Horse actor is due to appear in thriller The Reach with Michael next year and said it had been an exciting time to film with him.

He said: "It's mostly just me and Michael Douglas for the entire film, so getting to just bask in the presence of a Hollywood legend is such an honour and the learning curve has not got any shallower since my first movie, so that's really cool.

"He came into my trailer and we'd chat about stuff. I did my first ever sex scene in that movie, so that was something I was nervous about which he very kindly gave me some reassuring advice on, and no one does that better than Michael Douglas."

Pressed for what the tips were, Jeremy said: "I can't possibly tell you, but that's the secret of film. I can't give away his secrets!"

Jeremy also has horror sequel The Woman In Black: Angel Of Death coming up next year, but said that filming for it definitely hadn't been scary.

He said: "The set of a horror movie is actually pretty funny, we have a lot of fun. There's a lot of kids on set, and so I spend a lot of my time trying to scare them and it's really good fun.

"Which is great, because if it was as scary as I think the movie is going to be, then I think I'd be a nervous wreck by now."

Jeremy can next be seen in The Railway Man, due to be released in cinemas on January 1.

* naked?



You have read this article with the title Jeremy Irvine got sex tips from Michael Douglas. You can bookmark this page URL https://duk78.blogspot.com/2013/12/jeremy-irvine-got-sex-tips-from-michael.html. Thanks!