model Erin Van Dongen: by Ilja Keizer

18-years old Dutch model Erin Van Dongen: shot by Ilja Keizer


April, 2012 Interview
Erin van Dongen just turned seventeen 3-weeks ago but already joined modeling agency Touche. However, this blonde beauty with bedroom eyes knows exactly what she wants: become a full-time model after her high school exam. We at Perfectly Basics count ourselves lucky that we were working with her right away. Today she shines in lingerie and swimwear Calvin Klein and Filippa K. Between the shoot through she makes time for a short interview.

How did you get discovered as a model? 
I was 13 years old when I was visiting the Efteling with my class and was accosted by a Belgian scout. He began, "Allee, may I ask you something? '. We got to talking and he invited me to come to his modeling agency in Belgium by. For years I worked for this agency, but I wanted to work again in the Netherlands.

What will you do after high school? 
At this moment, I am between working through, preparing for my high school exam. I would like to study Cultural Anthropology in Amsterdam (I'm in love with this town!). But first I want to do full-time model work as much as possible before quitting.

What kind of clients you work at this time? 
I just had a really nice shoot for the Beau Monde behind and I'm going this week show for Addy van den Krommenacker walk. And of course, today this shoot for Perfectly Basics. There are more and more fun stuff coming my way!



You have read this article Model / Nude with the title model Erin Van Dongen: by Ilja Keizer. You can bookmark this page URL https://duk78.blogspot.com/2013/12/model-erin-van-dongen-by-ilja-keizer.html. Thanks!