Emmy Rossum & Emma Greenwell: Shameless [S4E4]

27-years old actress Emmy Rossum in Shameless [S4E4]


24-years old actress Anglo-American actress Emma Greenwell in Shameless [S4E4]

Interview
I know my mum wants me to do a period piece, I guess she thinks that’s what real actors do, and then both her and my Dad could watch it, without the fear of me getting my tits out. That’s always the first question she asks me about a project, “any nudity?” But for me I don’t have a specific dream job. I get excited about projects for different reasons, mostly about the stories that they tell.
[2] “As soon as I arrived (in) L.A. I signed with a manager and started going out on auditions regularly,” the actress tells us. Her advice to young women who want to follow her footsteps is to “be brave and put yourself out there.” She continues, “You have to be willing to take risks to follow your dreams. I left my family in London and moved to a city where I knew practically no one.” This is a prime example of somebody whose passion was greater than her fear.

Fading Dreams of Yesterday-The latest Short Film from The Sanaz Shirazi Collection.RDuJour.com




You have read this article Emmy Rossum / Shameless with the title Emmy Rossum & Emma Greenwell: Shameless [S4E4] . You can bookmark this page URL https://duk78.blogspot.com/2014/02/emmy-rossum-emma-greenwell-shameless.html. Thanks!