stars, sex and nudity buzz : 09/15/2012

* potentially bad news concerning Katie McGrath nude scenes in upcoming mini-series "Labyrinth".

Have been watching "World Without End" (airing on Showcase by the way) which is another mini-series co-produced by Scott Free Productions and Tandem Communication. 


It has sex scenes and nudity but....of the worst kind. Sex scenes are clothed. Couple of scenes involving Charlotte Riley and Indira Varma utilizes body double. A pervert exposes Charlotte (sleeping) left breast and fondles them. But you don't see the nips at all. Charlotte face and body are not shown in the same frame so most likely a body double. Same goes with Indira scene. A guy rips open her dress and fondles the shit out of the tits but again no nipples. Fairly certain it was a body double. No wonder Starz backed down from buying the show. The sex/nudity sucks big time. 

Tandem are technically correct when they confirmed there will be sex and nudity in Labyrinth but like that famous quote....'I've got a bad feeling about this'. We will just have to wait and see.

_______________________________________________


a beauty queen : Alyssa Campanella (see-thru)
Makeup and Hair - Marla Verdugo
Photography - Taschka Turnquist
A natural blonde...but rocks the red so well that you think she must be lying about the blonde...
This beauty queen is super silly and gorgeous at the same. And she is on point with her twitter game and constantly posting pictures on instagram of her creations in the kitchen.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

* A natural blonde with super reddish nips. My mouth goes dry with anger and envy imagining her BF sucking on those juicy cherries. Bet they taste like peach. She is an attention-seeking beauty queen (now that's an oxymoron) so it's more than possible she will show her tits at some point in 2013. If only Terry Richardson looked this way.......
_______________________________________________




THE INSIDER: MEG STEEDLE

You won't be able to take your eyes off of this actress when Boardwalk Empire premieres.

When Boardwalk Empire starts its third season this Sunday, it won't be the usual suspects who are commanding your attention onscreen; instead, it's newcomer Meg Steedle, who joins the cast as Billy Kent (a beautiful showgirl). She steals the show, and if you've ever wondered how a star is born, this is it. Though NYLON's editorial assistant Caitlin Smith originally chatted with the Southern belle (she's originally from North Carolina) for the TV Issue, we felt like it wasn't enough Meg. So here is the full interview. Trust us, come Monday morning she'll be all anyone is talking about. (wonder what the writer is referring to......)

Do you miss the South?
You know, I want to say I miss certain aspects of it but I was dying to get out. My family’s from the north originally--my mom grew up in New Jersey, my dad grew up in Pennsylvania, and my grandparents have a place on the shore up in New Jersey, so I spent a lot of time coming up to New Jersey.

So you’re familiar with the area?
Yes, so coming to New York City felt a little bit like…not coming home, because it was still New York City for me, but I felt like I knew the northeast.

Did you have a thick southern accent?
I didn’t because my parents are from the North, so I felt like it neutralized. Although when I get really tired or when I drink it comes out a little bit, but that’s okay! My mom always talks about the stories of getting pulled over by the police and being like [in a Southern accent] ‘Oh officer, I’m so sorry!’

How did you get into acting?
We moved cities when we were in North Carolina, so I felt really awkward at school. I had moved when I was in third grade, but you know when you’re younger and you just grow up with the people there and then you move when you’re in third grade and everyone already, has their groups. I struggled a lot with feeling out of place and I acted out a lot. I remember I used to kick guys in the balls…I was just a mess. Anyway, I acted out a lot but it wasn’t until my parents made me audition for The Sound of Music in third grade--I got in as one of the Von Trapp family--and I just felt a part of something. My director is now still my mentor today. It just felt like a family to me, to be cool with the older kids, that sense of belonging… and also there was singing involved. Throughout school I kept doing it and would have fun roles here and decided to go to college for it. I remember my best friend from school went to NYU and I wasn’t sure that I wanted new theater school so I went to a liberal arts school and ended up at Northwestern.


How did you get the part of Billy in Boardwalk Empire?
Boardwalk came about in a really interesting way. I was in L.A. because I had a boyfriend out there and I got a call like ‘Oh, Boardwalk wants to see you.’ I grew up on the Jersey shore, I grew up going out [to Atlantic City], so it’s been one of those shows I had my eye on. So I went back and I auditioned for it and it was fun and they were like, ‘Okay good, we liked you but we think we’re going in a different direction.' A month or two later I got another call to say that they changed their idea for the character and they wanted to bring me back in. It was like a call-back, but usually that happens pretty soon after you go in the first time. So they had changed something I guess.

Tell us about your character.
She’s a showgirl--which is really funny coming from the Northeast, so she plays this Broadway actress. She catches the eye of Steve Buscemi’s character, Nucky. What I really liked about her was we’re in the 1920s and we’re just starting to see the flappers start to come out. It's something that I would argue hasn’t really been seen on the show yet, because of the time period. The funny thing is they weren’t really feminists, they were just enjoying the benefits of the newfound feminism because women could vote. It's a fun character to play.

It’s perfect, with a lot of singing and dancing for you.
Oh yeah, that’s been so fun too. It's funny because when I first went to the casting I thought, Oh I’m jumping into this well-oiled machine that’s been working really well for two seasons. And everyone’s…just good! I was very intimidated and it was great to be able to then jump into this singing and dancing because it was almost like getting in your body and just saying, ‘Well you know what? This is a new environment but it’s so fun to be able to do stuff that I’ve been doing since I was [young].’
CAITLIN SMITH

Boardwalk Empire premieres Sunday, September 16 at 9pm on HBO


_______________________________________________

TJ Scott's collection
* the guy recently tweeted that Spartacus [Episode 5] of new season will have a sex scene. Scott was for many years a second unit director before graduating into the main chair. Prolific helmer of second-tier shows working mostly in Canada for nearly a decade. He is well liked by the ladies for his tasteful style of shooting sex scenes. Scott also recently directed [Episode 8] of the new Transporter series on Cinemax.
** women from Spartacus who appeared on his "In The Tub" series have or will go on to perform nudity on Spartacus.

[ His Facebook and E-mail. If you have any questions about the coming season of Spartacus and especially regarding Ellen Hollman first nude scene - go ahead. He may or may not answer your inquiry but on a good day........]

Actress AYSE TEZEL of the SPARTACUS cast, did an 'IN THE TUB' Coffee Table Book shoot (Profits to Breast Cancer Research)
* 32-years old Ayse joins Spartacus as new cast member playing "Canthara". The English actress is likely to be nude as well. She is at that age when taking risks in order to maintain a film career becomes paramount.
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Actress/Model GWENDOLINE TAYLOR one of the New Stars of the upcoming season of 'SPARTACUS and just did her first nude (full-frontal) scene on-screen.
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Actress JESSICA PHILLIPS took time out while guest starring in an Episode of the 'TRANSPORTER' series I was directing to do an 'IN THE TUB' coffee table book shoot.

* She plays Mustang Sally. Upper frontal(?) in a guest spot.
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

_______________________________________________



Jennifer Neala Page comes out on top in her sex scene with Joaquin Phoenix in ‘The Master’

Jennifer Neala PageCurvy British-born actress Jennifer Neala Page has returned to Los Angeles, and looking back, she says the Toronto International Film Festival is a "blur" -- a blur that put her in the orbit of one of the festival's hottest films, "The Master." The 5-foot-3 blonde pops as Winn Manchester, a girl whom Joaquin Phoenix's Freddie Quell picks up in a pub and takes back to her place for a tumble.

"It was my first sex scene on film." Page told Yahoo! Movies. The 25-year-old actress, who appears topless, continues: "I spent a lot of time straddling Joaquin; I wasn't completely naked. What's so interesting is that I had all these fears and worries. When you're in that moment, you don't really think about it. It was totally transcendent. I felt weirdly comfortable. And we were joking and laughing; it didn't feel strange. "

Just curious: What cheats did the director, Paul Thomas Anderson, employ so that Page wasn't at-the-doctor's-office naked on the set and in bed with another actor? 
"There are little shorts that they have, and you can't see them because of the angles."
Did Joaquin wear them, too? "Yes, Joaquin as well."

Page -- who plays writer Mary Shelley in the gothic comedy series "Living with Frankenstein" -- found shooting the sex scene surprisingly subdued. "I felt much more comfortable than I ever imagined. It was very sensitive," Page said. "It was quiet and peaceful. They took it so slow, and Joaquin was very considerate. It was a closed set."

Given that the scene is a duet between Page and Phoenix, and he's the more experienced party, did Phoenix
do anything to help put her at ease? "Yeah, he was asking me questions about arriving in L.A. and laughing at the situation that we met in. And he was telling me how he enjoyed the months working on the movie."

As for Phoenix, "I thought he was kind of a normal bloke," Page said. "He was very kind, very relaxed, and very funny. He did smoke cigarettes, but [that was] in terms of the character as well, because Freddie is a crazy smoker."

They spent a lot of the bedroom scene staring into each other's eyes and talking; what does she remember? "What's strange for me, looking back, is how kind of normal and instant the scene went. I felt like we got there immediately. I don't know if it was because my character was new in Freddie's life and everyone made me feel comfortable. I anticipated it because it was my first job, and I hadn't been in Hollywood long, and I had to do a good job because I was working with Hollywood heavyweights. And, secondarily, anything intimate you worry."

What was her reaction when she saw "The Master" in Toronto, surrounded by cast members and an audience? "I don't like seeing myself onscreen, no matter what. But even when I arrived onscreen, I felt it was part of the story. My scenes were shot so beautifully. Because of that, you don't think about things -- you accept it and you're in the world with them."

Did Page get any feedback about not being model thin in her nude scenes? "I definitely do have more flesh," said Page. "I'm a normal girl. Coming to Hollywood, I've got curves and bumps. By the way, when I saw the script breakdown for a 1950's girl, I thought, that's me! Obviously, there are jobs out there for more curvy girls, so I'm happy about that. I guess it is square peg, round hole. I knew I wasn't going to look like a supermodel, so I accepted it and I'm happy."

Were there any parting words with her co-star on set? "Joaquin said thank you, and we had a great time working together, and that was the end of it. He was very courteous." That says a lot given the furor over Phoenix's sometimes-erratic behavior. It's comforting to know that in a potentially awkward situation that could have been difficult for a newcomer, the two-time Oscar nominee went out of his way to make her feel comfortable. That's a side of Phoenix that we don't often hear about.

_______________________________________________


The naked truth about nude photos

Georgina Guedes







When I read last night that Newsroom actress Alison Pill had accidentally tweeted a naked photo of herself to all her Twitter followers, my first thought was, "Accidentally? Yeah, right!"

I am on Twitter, and despite sometimes getting a little overzealous to get a tweet out while stirring a pot and frying an egg, the worst that gets published is the occasional typo.

Another journalist I follow once included a link to the washing machine she was considering buying instead of a news article she wanted us to see. And we've all occasionally committed the "Reply to All" e-mail blunder.

But despite Pill's proclaimed lack of "tech savvy", sending a photo to Twitter involves quite a few fairly conscious steps, so I'm inclined to think that she knew what she was doing.

If this isn't the case, I apologise for thinking such things about her, and blame the scores of Hollywood starlets who have let nudity photos be slipped or fannies be flashed to the media in the pursuit of whatever publicity they can garner.

You get what you ask for

I'm not of the school of thought that anyone who chooses a life of celebrity deserves any intrusion of privacy that's coming to them. But I do think that there are those who court the media and live their private lives very much in the spotlight, while others with the same level of fame manage to keep to themselves by avoiding the nightclubs, parties and restaurants where "stars" are most likely to be seen.

On the other hand, we have Kate Middleton, or the Duchess of Cambridge as I think we're supposed to be calling her now, whose behaviour over the past decade suggests that, while she might have hooked up with one of the world's most famous people, she's not desperate to see her name in the headlines.

She appears in public looking modest, well-groomed, smiling and sweet. I don't have much interest in her activities in general, but I was very surprised to hear that topless photos of her had also been leaked.

It emerged that she engaged in a bit of bottoms-only sunbathing at a friend's private house. There's nothing scandalous or shocking about this. What is shocking, though, is that some paparazzo lurking in the bushes managed to snap a shot with his telephoto lens, and what's scandalous is that Closer, in Paris, agreed to publish the shots.

Reputation and right to privacy

People are saying, and I agree, that those photos of Prince Harry did his reputation very little actual harm. Sure, the person who sold them to the press was a prick of the highest order, but for Harry to have been revealed as a fun-loving guy on a jaunt in Vegas was pretty much in keeping with what the public would have expected of him anyway.

I don't think that the photos of Duchess Kate have done her public image any damage either, other than to move the marker a half-notch further away from "prim" on the personality scale. However, the means by which they were captured and the subsequent embarrassment which was so out of keeping with the original intention of the act, leave me feeling very sorry for her.

There's something underhanded and creepy about the way that these photographs were obtained, and for a girl who's been so careful of maintaining an appropriate image with the eyes of the world upon her, this is an extremely discomfiting intrusion.

I think it's a great sign of the respect that the British press has for the royals after their part in the death of Princess Diana that they've refrained from publishing these photos and almost all of them held back from publishing the ones of Harry.

Unfortunately in a global world and with the ubiquity of the internet, such respect still doesn't buy the young royals much privacy.

The Royal Family spokespeople have mentioned that further action might be forthcoming, and I hope that something can be done to hurt Closer and the photographer as much as these photographs have benefited them.
_______________________________________________


Cosplayer Li Ling poses naked for new photo shoot
Sexy crosplayer Li Ling has released a new photo spread, after she caused a huge Internet sensation in this year’s Chinajoy wearing a revealing Athena custom.
The 22-year-old model stripped herself naked for the photo shoot, using a keyboard only to cover up her private parts.
It was said Li Ling took the photos, as a so-called artistic director to an online micro film that is under production by an online game company.





_______________________________________________


Rosanna DavisonModel pals back Rosanna as Miss World boss slams Playboy shoot
HERALD columnist Rosanna Davison (28) has made headlines around the world, thanks to her sizzling pics with Playboy Germany which made her Ireland's first-ever cover girl.
However, Rosanna's decision to bare all has divided opinion.
While she appears to have almost unanimous support on these shores, opinion elsewhere hasn't been as enthusiastic.
Angie Beasley, the Miss England boss who is involved with the Miss World pageant, said she was disappointed with Rosanna's move.
"It's such a shame that Rosanna felt she needed to do this. Someone in her position doesn't need to strip off and bare everything," she said.
Daughter
Rosanna did not use her Miss World title in Playboy -- which instead played on the fact she was singer Chris de Burgh's daughter.
And PR guru Max Clifford believes Rosanna's move could be a bad move for her TV career ambitions.
"It might well be that she gets a lot of coverage but the pluses are outweighed by the minuses depending on where she sees her future career.
"The minuses, for example, is if she wanted to get into TV presenting or anything remotely like that -- then it would be a bad move," he said.
But at home it's a different story with many of Rosanna's fellow models praising her for the move -- and saying it's a tough act to follow.
Panto queen and model Michele McGrath (26) has revealed how she would "absolutely" do it, if the right offer came her way.
"I say fair play to her. We all go on holidays and go topless on the beach so what's the problem?"
One of the first to congratulate Rosanna on the shoot was the beautiful Georgia Salpa (28). She described Rosanna as a "hottie" and paid tribute to the fact that she was the first Irish girl on the cover of the Hugh Hefner mag.

Who bares, wins?
by Deirdre Reynolds
Many big names stripped for 'Playboy' before Rosanna Davison. Did they regret their decision?
When Rosanna Davison announced she would bare all for Playboy, she promised the shoot would be "tastefully done".

Since gracing the cover of the German edition of the magazine in nothing but a g-string earlier this week, however, the claws have been out for the former Miss World.

"If that's what she considers tasteful, I'd hate to see what she considers crass," meowed one internet user.

"It's all downhill from now on," agreed another.

But is joining the ranks of Marilyn Monroe, Catherine Deneuve and Charlize Theron really such a bad thing?

"Posing for Playboy isn't the same as posing for Hustler," says public relations expert Terry Prone of The Communications Clinic. "Some of the world's most beautiful women have posed for Playboy over the years.

"Playboy is kind of old-fashioned. It has always had a tradition of very fine writing in between all the boobs.

"Nudity is not the issue," she adds. The issue is the way the nudity happens -- and Playboy is arguably the least offensive of the top-shelf magazines.

'If Rosanna had posed naked for an artist, it wouldn't be an issue at all -- I mean, look at Nell McCafferty."

Billed as 'Chris deBurgh's beautiful daughter' on the cover, model Rosanna (28) reportedly picked up a six-figure cheque for the nude shoot, which took place in Mauritius earlier this year.

And so far, the UCD graduate -- who initially turned down the offer -- has no regrets: "I'm really happy with my decision to pose for Playboy.

"It was an experience I really enjoyed in the end. Ultimately, when I'm old and wrinkly, I'll have shots like these to look back on."

But almost 50 years after stripping off for Hugh Hefner's legendary magazine, Hollywood icon Catherine Deneuve doesn't feel the same.

At just 22, the French actress was persuaded to pose for Playboy by director Roman Polanksi to plug 1965 movie Repulsion -- something the 68-year-old grandmum recently confessed she regrets.

Deneuve isn't the only surprising star to turn up in Playboy.

In 2007, Oscar winner Juliette Binoche unexpectedly peeled off for French Playboy, explaining it was "equally an act of universal love as well as a feminist act of militancy to change the world".

When asked why she agreed to bare all for the magazine in 1965, Bond girl Ursula Andress, on the other hand, simply responded: "Because I am beautiful." Meanwhile, South African beauty Charlize Theron was less than thrilled to find herself on the cover of Playboy just as her career was taking off in 1999.

She sued the photographer who sold the snaps taken during her early modelling days to the publication.

"If you're already notorious for the sake of notoriety, then it's no problem," says Terry Prone.

"But if you are in the serious actor category, then my professional advice would be to think long and hard before doing Playboy.

"I would have actually advised Catherine Deneuve against doing it, for instance, and I would certainly advise any business person against it.

"Then again, Catherine Deneuve was not in any way damaged by posing for Playboy," she adds.

Now that Rosanna has made history by becoming the first Irish woman to appear on the cover of Playboy, could others follow?
"I absolutely think that more Irish models will go for Playboy now," says Mandy Maher of Catwalk Model Agency in Galway.

"Rosanna is up on a pedestal in the Irish modelling industry. As well as being a stunning model, she's a role model for other girls to follow.

"Glamour modelling is not for everyone," she adds. "If an offer from Playboy came in for one of my girls, of course it would be a big deal. And if they were comfortable doing it, I wouldn't stop them.

"With press calls, the glamour side of the industry has already come more into play here. It's acceptable to be standing in a bikini in the middle of the street launching various events."
Already, Playboy has published a special 'Girls of Ireland' lingerie edition in 2001.

Now burlesque artist Sarah Mulligan from Dublin is hoping to follow in Rosanna's footsteps by becoming the next Irish woman to pose naked for Hugh Hefner's legendary magazine.

"Rosanna got there before me, but I'd love to be the next Irish girl to appear in Playboy," says Marilyn Monroe impersonator Sarah (30).

"When I was living in LA in 2008, I was rollerblading along Venice Beach when I was stopped by one of the magazine's talent scouts. Now I'm waiting on my visa to come so I can go back.

"A few years ago, I did a nude shoot, just like the one Marilyn Monroe did for Playboy, which I'm very proud of," she adds.

"It's always been an ambition of mine to follow in her footsteps by appearing in the magazine too.

"I would have no problem with people seeing me naked -- the female body is beautiful."

Meanwhile, Xposé presenter Glenda Gilson (31) says she wouldn't rule out posing for Playboy either: "I would certainly be tempted to do Playboy, but I wasn't asked.

"I wouldn't say no to posing nude because it can be done in a classic or artistic fashion."

PR guru Terry Prone jokes that she doesn't mind who knows she once featured in a top-self magazine.

"Years ago, I was asked to write a piece on plastic surgery for Hustler," she says. "They paid me a lot of money, but I remember doing it with a sense of, 'Oh God, this could finish me off.'

"Now my only regret is that nobody in Ireland even noticed!" 

_______________________________________________


How women made porn fashionable
Porn is becoming a new ideal and value for young girls. And women are responsible.
Women are consuming and endorsing porn such as ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ -- a book recognized as ‘mommy porn.’ Poorly written, it is not a how-to-manual and it’s not poetic erotica.

Pulp/romance novels transformed into a new genre embracing porn as literature - explicitly sexual scenes featuring bondage/discipline, dominance/submission and sadism/masochism

More than 20 million copies have sold in the US (40 million worldwide), and it is yet another example of the way porn is becoming more than socially acceptable amongst women. Moreover, it is becoming an aspirational target for women.
Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian became famous and rich for making a sex tape, and they spun off empires of TV shows, fashion lines, perfumes and paid appearances. The message is: one leads to the other. But it is women who made Kardashian famous. And it is women who have become the fans and consumers of everything Kardashian and books such as Fifty Shades of Grey.

Using sex for money and fame, women have found a new way to feel powerful and secure without a man or even necessarily a family – Octomom has openly become a porn actress and stripper.

Mothers, too, are now sexualizing their daughters and dressing them up as sexual candy for the world. Lindsay Jackson dressed her 5-year-old, Madisyn ‘Maddy’ Verst, in a sexy police uniform and a Dolly Parton outfit complete with padded breasts and padded backside for a TV reality show.  And Jessica Simpson dressed her 4-month-old girl in bikinis.

Porn could never have become mainstream and socially acceptable without the support and endorsement by women. In human behavior, we call this ‘the law of frequency’ -- the more often two things are linked, the more powerful that association becomes until they become inseparable. And women and the media have linked consuming porn or behaving like a porn actress with instant money, fame, power, glamour, prestige, respectability and social acceptability. In other words, if you become a porn actress or behave like one, you will triumph with all of these things.

Accordingly, girls are more fascinated and driven by the desire to become famous than they are to become an engineer, doctor or scientist: Kim Kardashian has 14 million followers on Twitter.Thus, women are creating new values and morality promoting money, power and glamour as more important than intelligence, achievement, motherhood or contribution. Studies reveal that female college students are more narcissistic than males. And teenage girls are now also becoming fans of porn actors such as 26-year-old James Deen.
The paradox is that women are becoming more educated than men as women surpass men in attendance and graduation rates – for every two men who get a college degree, three women will do also. But, women are failing to realize the dangers of falling for porn or promoting porn as the new fashionable profession and path to fame, riches and glory. This is the antithesis of female empowerment as MTV, Kim Kardashian and Octomom are teaching young girls to gain power over men by using sex.

Women have now created false empty idols and have lost their real sense of self-worth, value and significance, replacing it with fleeting pseudo-power and artificial values and relationships, leaving them feeling unfulfilled and unsatisfied.

I appeal to women to beware of being deceived and betrayed into the world of porn and sexual objectification the same way that women were tricked into smoking cigarettes in the 1920s.

In April 1929, a PR expert, Edward Bernays, working for a US tobacco company, hired young models to march in the New York City parade and alerted the press that they were fighting for women’s rights by lighting "Torches of Freedom" as they lit up and smoked cigarettes. The media publicized the event and it helped to break the taboo against women smoking in public. In the same way, women today are using porn as a misguided attempt to gain power and freedom, and to become more powerful and independent. And they are only betraying and fooling themselves.

Pornography is much more than a moral or social issue.

Renowned physicist, psychiatrist, and psychoanalyst Dr. Jeffrey Satinover says porn is “a form of heroin, hundred times more powerful than before.” Forensic psychologist, M. Douglas Reed and renowned pharmacologist Candace Pert reveal that pornography is like a drug that triggers the brain to release a psychopharmacological flood of “epinephrine, testosterone, endorphins (endogenous morphine), oxytocin, dopamine, serotonin, and phenyethylamine,” which can lead to addiction and various other behavioral disorders.

Gal Dines, professor of sociology and women's studies and chair of the American Studies Department at Wheelock College in Boston, has written about and researched the porn industry for over two decades. Professor Dines, author of “Pornland: How Porn Has Hijacked Our Sexuality,” believes porn is a public health issue with documented negative effects on young people, distorting "the way women and girls think about their bodies, their sexuality and their relationships."

Pornography is equally damaging to adult relationships and social bonds – men are struggling to develop close, intimate relationships with real women with some men now preferring porn to sex with an actual human being.

Bottom line: porn does not promote love or sex but rather cruelty and hatred to women, and so, while women continue to endorse and make porn fashionable or a new ideal, they are foolishly robbing themselves and undermining all of the positive strides and triumphs they have made in their quest for equality.

Patrick Wanis, PhD, human behavior and relationship expert.
______________________________________________


The Nude Photography Portfolio That Has a St. Louis Priest in Hot Water
In these jaded times, we're somewhat accustomed to hearing about sexual misconduct by Catholic priests. Less so from Episcopal priests. After all, they have to live by way fewer crazy rules.

John K. Blair.jpeg
Father Joh
They can have sex, they can marry, they can be gay. Hell, they can even be women, believe it or not.

But one local priest is in hot water because of a letter that was forwarded to several media outlets, including the Riverfront Times. In it, the anonymous author condemned the priest for his side-gig as an erotic photographer.

According to his online bio, Father John Kenneth Blair graduated the University of Missouri-Columbia, Eden Theological Seminary and Lindenwood University. He has a Masters of Divinity and an MA in counseling, and is the "Manager of Spiritual Care and CPE Supervisor for Christian Hospital." He's also certified to counsel drug and alcohol addiction sufferers.

The Post-Dispatch broke the story yesterday, seemingly spurred by a letter that was also received by the RFT. The anonymous author starts with a lengthy description of Blair's credentials, then includes a couple dozen photos of naked and semi-nude women purportedly pulled from Blair's Model Mayhem account, his Facebook page, and from the artwork page of Shameless Grounds, the sex-positive coffee house in Fox Park.

"The sexually explicit photos and material are, to say the least, unprofessional and highly unsuitable to a Christian man with these listed credentials entrusted to the spiritual care of troubled and impaired individuals," the letter reads. "He has the opportunity, ability and training to prey on emotionally weak and unstable women from a station of trust. What moral depravity is next?"

The Episcopal Diocese launched an investigation into Blair on Tuesday after also receiving a letter. The letter's author points out that Father Blair was investigated and reassigned in 2007 after another investigation for impropriety, but the P-D reports that the diocese didn't find anything to back up the claim.
All Blair's online accounts have been either locked down or removed, but we've scanned in the pictures from the letter.

So far the investigation is only by the diocese and is not criminal. Assuming all the young ladies in the following photos are of legal age and willing participants, is it OK for an Episcopal priest to be dabbling in erotic art? Take a look and judge for yourself.
fjb_nudes001.jpg

fjb_nudes002.jpg

fjb_nudes003.jpg

fjb_nudes004.jpg

fjb_nudes005.jpg
Father Blair wouldn't comment on the investigation or say if the photos are indeed his (it's tough to see, but all the photos in that first spread are marked "Photography by John Kenneth Blair"). Andrew Mueller, the owner of Shameless Grounds, confirmed that Blair had once exhibited his photography there but wouldn't comment further. Later he posted this to the business's Facebook page:
Andy here, owner of Shameless. I wanted to comment on this news story, which just hit the presses today. We were approached for comment by the Post Dispatch, and by the Riverfront Times. I chose not to comment via the commercial media because in my experience, their motives are often convoluted, and their reporting lacks the curiosity and depth sufficient to be what I consider "fair". But I would like to comment here - in the shallow waters of Facebook, where this cannot be mistaken for "real news". Shameless has displayed some of Rev. Blair's art. And while we are neither investigators nor law enforcement officials around here, from everything we have heard, the complaints against Rev. Blair amount to this: "He takes erotic pictures of consenting, adult, persons. He must be punished. He must be fired. Faith and the acknowledgement of the nuances of human sexuality are incompatible."
If that is indeed the case here - and the only thing this gentleman has done is create some perfectly legal fine-art photography involving consenting adults - I'm dismayed that anybody would consider that worthy of investigation, much less censure and punishment.
Yet such is the nature of sex negativity. Clearly, for some, the fact that a man could be both a leader in his faith, AND be a human being who is in touch and engaged with sexuality, however ethical that sexuality may be, is anathema.
To the self-annointed arbiters of "God's will", to acknowledge or show enjoyment of human sexuality is to show weakness of character and irreparable immorality. In the minds of these people, sex is limited to procreative use, under the strict adherence to guidelines from the church and state on when, where, and with whom. Think about that. A bunch of old men in robes have decreed just who gets to have sex with you, and when. Isn't that something out of a bad fantasy novel?
Even then - if you're having approved sex, for approved reasons, with an approved partner - for heaven's sake, don't talk about it. For the love of all that is holy, don't acknowledge that you LIKE it and want more of it. Those thoughts are dirty. Depraved. Sinful.
Sex-negative culture grudgingly accepts that sex is tolerable to engage in it with a spouse, in the bedroom, with the lights off, and when a baby may result.
And yet, the truth is self-evident and quite different. We all enjoy arousal. The vast majority of us enjoy sex. We like it in the bedroom. We also like it in the shower. On the kitchen counter. In motels, and the back seats of cars.
Sexuality is a natural and pervading characteristic of what it is to be a human being. Trying to shoehorn it into the confines of a pre-packaged, church-approved act of procreation, rife with guilt and self-loathing for feeling the way our bodies and brains compel us to feel, is to lie to ourselves and to others about the nature of sexuality and what it is to be human.
I, for one, believe that person's path in faith is a personal search for truth. I hope that the "investigation" being conducted by the Episcopal Diocese is a real search for truth, and not a witch hunt at the behest of a single complaint-writing individual scandalized by the depiction of naked humans having fun.
Blair is under investigation by the diocese for "immorality" and "conduct unbecoming a member of the clergy." The most extreme punishment would be removal of his ordination.
Assuming there's nothing more to the story than some sexually explicit photos of lady parts, does it warrant a defrocking?

* Here are some of the models he worked with (all babes from Missouri. From my past experience shooting with models from the state - either they're into recreational drugs or self-professed black cock hounds. All claimed to be non-nudes but will strip the moment you upped the standard payment ratio)
[1] 39-years old Ariel20
[2] 25-years old Melanie0721
[3] 24-years old Sdowns07
[4] 27-years old Myki blue
[5] 26-years old cutie-pie Jasmine Valley [pics below]
 
[6] 23-years old MichelleLynn89
[7] 18-years old yukie snow
[8] 19-years old Relia
[9] 21-years old Sarah House
[10] 22-years old Erica Prouhet
[11] 20-years old Dani D Green

[12] 19-years old Gabrielle Kristine
[13] his favorite : 23-years old nude model Andrea Mechelle
[14] 22-years old Theresa K
There are many more from Saint Louis but most are plain-looking in face and body.The dude sure know how to his powers of priesthood for the nudity good.

_______________________________________________


Beautiful People Burning Man Hula Cam.
Cleverly awesome video editing will make you high, or at least dizzy:

Thanks to all the awesome ladies that took part in this video. And thank you Distrikt for all the memorable afternoons.
Filmed and edited by Rob Volkel
Track by: Porter Robinson – http://btprt.dj/IpdA7X
Special thanks to: Karina, Todd, and Christine for key supporting roles
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hulafantastica

For more Burning Man, here. Or here.

_______________________________________________


Jackie Chan: Portrait Of The Action Star At 58
Actor Jackie Chan appears at the Toronto International Film Festival.
Actor Jackie Chan appears at the Toronto International Film Festival.
Onstage at the Toronto International Film Festival, Jackie Chan describes his first visit to the United States. "I speak no English at that time — I do not even know how to order breakfast. Everyone know ... you know the story?"

"No," says the audience, almost in unison.

"No? Wow!" The 58-year-old action star is being feted in TIFF's "Mavericks" program, but most of his fans in the audience are unfamiliar with this anecdote. In his imperfect English, Chan begins: "When I first in U.S., my company ... they want me to only speak English. I was first there in U.C.L.A. in hotel, I sit there, I was hungry, I don't know how to order breakfast ... I went down to the lobby, I see — ah, in the morning, everybody went on the line for the breakfast. And I look inside: 'How can you order?' I don't know how to order! And I go back to the room to practice: 'Milk, egg, bacon, toast ...'" — he extends fingers to enumerate each item.

The story continues, as Chan describes practicing the simple refrain of "milk, egg, bacon, toast" over and over for two days before summoning the courage to head to the hotel restaurant. "The waiter: 'What you order?' I said, 'Milk, bacon, toast, egg!'" Chan closes his eyes and flashes a beaming smile, pausing for maximum comic effect. Then, Chan assumes the role of the waiter: "How would you like your eggs?"

The audience laughs, and Chan's eyes widen in exaggerated terror. "Egg!" he exclaims. From his facial expressions to his animated gestures to his wide-eyed naivete, the real-life Jackie Chan comes across like a character in a Jackie Chan movie.

Earlier this year, the world's most famous martial artist made headlines by announcing his retirement from "big action movies," and his intention to focus on straight drama — or, in his words, to become "the Asian Robert De Niro." That declaration might seem awfully unlikely to stick, but then again, Jackie Chan is getting to an age where it's no longer easy to crawl across fiery coals (as he did in Drunken Master II), or fall from a clocktower and land on his head (as he did in Project A).

Still, there will be one last extravaganza: Chinese Zodiac, opening worldwide on December 12. At his TIFF event, Chan shows several trailers, in which, among other feats, he races down the side of a mountain in a rollerblade suit.

"When you fight on the screen, it looks like it's a real fight, like you could get hurt," observes moderator Cameron Bailey.

"Oooh ... hurt too many!" says Chan. "Because at that time, we don't know special effect, we just know: one shot, camera, boom, pa-pa-pa-pa-pa ..." He waves his fists in the air. "This day — boom-kah! Ka-ka-ka-ka!" — he twists his hands in such a way as to suggest fast editing — "Is so easy this day!"

Chan, who began his career as a stuntman in two of Bruce Lee's films, first attempted to become a leading man by playing Lee-like tough-guys. When Chan scowls and strikes a heroic pose, the audience laughs. "I'm not this kind of person! I'm just me!" His breakthrough came with 1978's Drunken Master, where he subverted the kung-fu genre by adding humor. "Every night, we say, 'How can we different than Bruce Lee? Okay: opposite Bruce Lee!' When he do, aahh!" — he mimes a punch — "then I do, owww!!!!" — he mimes shaking his fist in pain. "Everything opposite. Bruce Lee never get hurt — I get hurt!"

Though he was a star in Asia throughout the '80s, most Americans first encountered Chan via Rumble in the Bronx (1995). On the publicity trail, he summersaulted onto Leno's couch, did kung-fu tricks for Letterman, and immortalized his nose in cement outside Mann's Chinese Theater. In Asia, he could be cheeky and Chaplinesque, but in America, he excelled in the role of a small, smiley, slightly confused foreigner.

He solidified this persona in Rush Hour (1998), playing the culture-shocked straight-man to Chris Tucker. Tucker, who is also at TIFF, makes a surprise appearance onstage with Chan, and more or less reprises his role. "I said to Brett Ratner, the director, 'Does Jackie speak English? How'm I gonna do this movie? He didn't say one word to me, did he like me, did he want Wesley Snipes, does he know who I am?"

Chan is also seemingly in character. "The whole time when I see him he just keep talking! I don't even know one word out of your mouth!"

In the west, Chan has a peculiar kind of celebrity: not exactly an object of worship, difficult to accept as "the Asian Robert De Niro," but regarded with affection by practically everyone. Perhaps this is because more than most stars, his cheerful, slightly goofy onscreen persona seems virtually indistinguishable from his offscreen one. He's the kind of celebrity whose very name causes people to smile fondly, as if remembering an amusing coworker, classmate, or relative.

At 58, Chan may be the most famous Asian entertainer in the world, but in Hong Kong — the territory where he was born, and the one that first embraced him — his popularity has recently cooled. In 1999, his squeaky-clean image was punctured when he fathered a child with a former Miss Asia, and in 2006, he drunkenly interrupted a concert and cursed at the audience. His close relationship with the Mainland Communist government, and his controversial suggestion that "We Chinese need to be controlled," led to him being voted one of Hong Kong's "least trusted" public figures in a Reader's Digest poll.

But those stories are difficult to process seeing him onstage at TIFF, flashing his Jackie Chan smile and singing Edwin Starr's "War" on request. He's Jackie Chan. And on this afternoon, everybody likes Jackie Chan.
_______________________________________________


* We are truly fucked if rest of the world adopt and implements this ruling into law.

Dutch Court: hyperlinks on website can constitute copyright infringement
Yesterday, the Court of Amsterdam decided that publishing hyperlinks to copyrighted content is, under certain circumstances, a copyright infringement. It’s a pioneering decision, as it is the first time that a Dutch court rules in proceedings on the merits that hyperlinks can constitute a breach of copyright and formulates clear criteria in order to test if the circumstances of a case lead to an actual infringement. 

In October 2011, website GeenStijl.nl published an article about leaked nude pictures of Dutch television presenter Britt Dekker. The pictures were shot for Playboy and were planned for the December edition of the magazine. The article on GeenStijl.nl contained a hyperlink to a zip file with the pictures, hosted by Australian file sharing website FileFactory.com. Sanoma, publisher of Playboy, ordered FileFactory.com to remove the zip file. Thereafter, GeenStijl.nl updated its article with a hyperlink to Imageshack, where the photo shoot could be viewed directly. Sanoma also ordered Imageshack to remove the pictures. Meanwhile, the pictures were spread across the internet and new links to the photo shoot kept popping up.

Notwithstanding several letters in which Sanoma requested GeenStijl.nl to remove the article and the links, GeenStijl.nl published two more articles with hyperlinks to the pictures. Sanoma sued GeenStijl.nl for copyright infringement and for violation of Britt Dekkers portrait rights and privacy. 

The court considered if the publishing of the hyperlinks by GeenStijl.nl constituted a publication (Dutch: ‘openbaarmaking’) as defined in article 12 of the Dutch Copyright Act. In principle, placing a hyperlink on a website is not a publication, unless three criteria are met: there must be an intervention, a new audience and profit.  

- Intervention: The leaked pictures of Britt Dekker were stored on FileFactory.com, a cloud service to store files and share them with others. However, these files can’t be found through search engines, only users with the exact URL have access to the files. The URL to the file with the leaked pictures was publicly unknown, until GeenStijl.nl made it available to its large audience by publishing an article about it, the court says. Therefore, the actions of GeenStijl.nl are an intervention, according to the court. Without this intervention, the public wouldn’t have had access to the pictures before their official publication in Playboy. 

- New audience: According to the court, there wasn’t an audience for the pictures before GeenStijl.nl published its article. 

- Profit: By publishing the URL to the pictures, GeenStijl.nl had the unmistakable intention to attract more visitors, the court states. With success: in 2011, the article about Dekker was the best viewed topic on GeenStijl.nl, according to the statistics. 

Taking the three criteria and the circumstances of this specific case into account, the court concludes that GeenStijl.nl has infringed on Sanomas copyrights by publishing the URL to the leaked nude pictures of Britt Dekker. 

Dutch anti-piracy foundation BREIN welcomes the decision of the court. Tim Kuik, director of BREIN, sees a parallel with illegal websites that publish links to copyrighted content. According to Kuik, they also meet the three criteria formulated by the court, meaning that they also violate copyrights by publishing hyperlinks.  

In May 2010, there was a somewhat comparable Dutch case. In an ex parte decision, the Court of The Hague stated that spots on FTD, containing links to files of the movie ‘Komt een vrouw bij de dokter’, constituted a disclosure and therefore a breach of copyrights. FTD is an application that helps users to search for and browse through content on Usenet. 

Read the decision of the court here

Source: Webwereld

DVD Piracy Rampant on Amazon; Warner Bros Wants Blood
Warner Bros is going after pirates selling movies and TV shows through Amazon.

GigaOM has acquired court documents that show Warner Bros filing "hundreds" of copyright lawsuits across the country against individuals who are using Amazon to sell pirated movies and TV shows. Some of Warner's listed shows include HBO's sexy vampire drama True Blood and The Wire.

According to the report, the lawsuit campaign has actually been underway for years, but the studio has become much more aggressive over the last three months, filing nearly fifty complaints during that period. In comparison, Warner Bros only filed a handful of lawsuits against Amazon pirates back in 2010.

The latest complaint from Warner Bros was filed in Ohio earlier this week. The studio names Ben James as the alleged pirate of choice who does business on Amazon using the name Wolverines23. The complaint also lists "John Does 1 – 10" who are supposedly individuals helping James manufacture and sell DVDs through the online retailer.

"The Defendants have employed the Website to market, offer, sell and distribute the Counterfeit Product," Warner Bros claims. "Warner Bros. is informed and believes and based thereon alleges that Defendants have distributed, advertised and/or sold and continue to copy, reproduce, distribute, advertise and/or sell unauthorized copies of motion pictures owned by Warner Bros."

Warner Bros is not only asking for damages based on the money Wolverines23 and his clan made on pirating copyrighted content, but the studio also wants the "screens," "molds," "machines" and all the other equipment used to create the counterfeit DVDs and their packaging. Based on user feedback, the pirates actually did a great job in presentation.

"Arrived quickly. Packaged well and in perfect condition," reads one review dating earlier this week. "Great service! DVD 8th season is in great condition. Would buy from seller again," reads another seller review.
_______________________________________________


Brothel targeting elderly busted in SW China

CHONGQING - Police in southwest China have busted a brothel that catered to elderly men, most of whom have been left to live alone by their migrant worker children, local officials said Friday.

The brothel, disguised as a senior citizen recreation center in Bishan county in the city of Chongqing, had been operated by a local retired couple since May last year, police said.

Although the center was originally operated like a typical recreation center, the owners shifted to offering pornography to the elderly and accommodating prostitutes, police said.

Prostitution is banned in China, although the trade thrives in the guise of beauty salons, karaoke clubs and massage parlors in some cities.

Most of the customers were men above 60 who lived alone, police said, adding that their children work far from home, leaving their parents vulnerable to "bad influences."

The case, though extreme, highlights some of the challenges facing China's rapidly aging population. The centuries-old tradition of relying on children for support has been shaken by a surge of "empty nest" families, where elderly parents are left to take care of themselves after their children move away.

A recent survey conducted by the China Research Center on Aging found that 54 percent of elderly people in urban areas lived in "empty nest" families in 2010, while 45.6 percent of elderly people in rural areas lived alone. The figures were 49.7 percent and 38.3 percent, respectively, in 2006.

Only 12 percent of the 19,986 elderly people interviewed nationwide for the survey said they would be willing to stay in nursing homes. An overwhelming majority said they prefer to live in the communities they are familiar with and enjoy life with their relatives, even if the chances to do so are rare.
_______________________________________________







You have read this article Alyssa Campanella / Katie McGrath / Meg Chambers Steedle / Rosanna Davison / Spartacus final season / The Master with the title stars, sex and nudity buzz : 09/15/2012. You can bookmark this page URL http://duk78.blogspot.com/2012/09/stars-sex-and-nudity-buzz-09152012.html. Thanks!