stars, sex and nudity buzz : 02/24/2013

Hope is dwindling, penis is shrinking but damnit, I'm holding out to the big one coming soon.
The dream sequence with Maggie topless and riding Tim @ Jesus is our last hope for Maggie proper nude scene.
Her reaction to Tim tweet is encouraging to say the least:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Do Yourself a Favor and Watch this Trailer

So you've just killed someone and you're feeling all alone in this world. Hey, it happens, right? If you're lucky, you'll be able to call someone to help you out of this horrid situation. That's what friends are for... it's just too bad the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Below you'll find the first details on director Paul Osbourne's new flick Favor starring Jeffrey Combs, Blayne Weaver, Christina Rose, and Patrick Day. The film will be having its premiere at Phoenix Film Festival on April 5th. Dig on the goods thus far.

Synopsis
Kip Desmond has gotten everything he's ever wanted: a thriving career, beautiful wife, and an affluent lifestyle, all of which is put in jeopardy when Abby, the woman with whom he's having a casual fling, is accidentally killed. Desperate, he ends up on the doorstep of childhood friend Marvin Croat and asks him for a huge favor: help get rid of the body. This gruesome situation begins a series of events which unravel Kip and Marvin’s lifelong friendship, leading both men to murderous acts neither had ever suspected themselves capable of.

Rosalie Ward plays Abby. Very next door girl type with cute freckles and a smile to melt your worries away. Hopefully the 'the fling' alluded will have some nudity from Rosalie.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Aubrey Plaza gives Bon Appetit magazine the stupidest food interview of all time



If you’re not familiar with Parks and Recreation star Aubrey Plaza, she’s an actress who usually plays girls who drop out of the world because it’s so lame, yet remain sexy enough that she can rejoin it instantly at a moment’s notice, if she ever decides to stop pouting. It’s an appealing character, mainly to the type of person who doesn’t let the fact that they never write anything stop them from acquiring a collection of antique typewriters, or Hollywood types who think “Catcher In The Rye” could be adapted into a decent movie if only Holden Caulfield was played by a hot 19-year-old girl.

She’s kind of insufferable.

Anyway, she’s also given one of the stupidest interviews in recorded history to Bon Appetit magazine.  In it, she’s pictured  eating a bowl of sugar cereal, with milk running down her chin, because BON APPETIT, am I right?  The interview itself is amazing, especially considering this is a food magazine, and all she talks about is her inability to cook, the fact she eats candy and sugar cereal all day long, and then ends with a charming anecdote about throwing up a meal. Yes, this interview in a food magazine features binging AND purging!

Perfect for the aspiring chef!

After the jump, enjoy some jaw-dropping highlights, with commentary:

Bon Appetit: You’re half Puerto Rican. Did you grow up cooking traditional food?
Aubrey Plaza: It’d be a lie to say I “grew up cooking.” But I was around a lot of food. My grandmother has been trying to teach me the basics–sofrito and rice and beans.

I’m sorry, you’ve “been around food?” You’ve seen it before, right? You know what food is? OK, we’re setting the bar there? That’s a pretty low bar.

Bon Appetit: So what’s the secret to tasty rice and beans?
AP: Old-school, Goya Sazón-style seasoning. The kind you get in the back part of a shady Mexican grocery store.
AH- OK, so  just open up a jar?  Glad I read this. Also, when you say you can only find Goya “in the back part of a shady Mexican grocery store?” What do you mean by that exactly?  Michelle Obama’s house? Gotcha. Very obscure ingredient.

What about at work–what’s on your dream craft-services table?
AP: A boatload of apples and almond butter and yogurt. Or else, like, ten pumpkin heads full of Halloween candy. Rashida [Jones, her co-star on Parks and Rec] and I are always slapping candy out of each other’s hands.
Are you serious?

What kind of candy?
AP: Chocolate bars. Nerds…
Nerds? Really? Are you five years old?
AP: Yeah. We’re five-year-olds. We eat Nerds all day long. And Cap’n Crunch and Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Cocoa Puffs. Terrible.
OK, now the magazine is to blame too. I mean, what kind of candy were they expecting to come out of the pumpkin head on the craft service table? The kind of candy that responsible adults eat all day?

You grew up in Delaware and moved to New York for college. What food did you discover in NYC?
AP: Katz’s Deli was a big thing for me. I grew up in a suburban Irish Catholic community. There wasn’t a lot of pastrami. Or latkes. Or matzo balls. I mostly ate SpaghettiOs with chopped-up hot dogs in it.
So- you went to one of the best food cities in the world, dug deep, and found.. one of the most popular delis for tourists in New York. I guess we’re not getting the SpaghettiOs recipe?

And now you’re a big-shot actress. You’re in a new movie that co-stars Bill Murray, A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III. Did you guys share any meals together?
AP: Yes, one dinner. It was one of the most special meals I’ve ever had.
What’d you eat?
Lemme guess, Cheezit Pie with Oreos on top?

AP: It was Greek–some kind of fried cheese thing. I don’t really do dairy, and he said, “You’re gonna eat this. And you’re gonna eat it right now.” I was like, “Anything you say.” Because anything Bill Murray says, I will do. He’s the king.
You know milk is dairy, don’t you? You JUST TOLD US that all you eat is breakfast cereal. There’s literally a picture of you with milk running down your chin accompanying this article. Do you know anything at all?

Right. How did it taste?
AP: It was amazing. I threw up later. But it was totally worth it.
You’re a delight. A delight who likely has an eating disorder, but a delight. Now go get help. I beg you. Still, it’s hard to blame Bon Appetit for this, I mean it’s not like they’ve interviewed her in the past, and already know that she’s a terrible cook who eats nothing but almond butter and apples- OH, WAIT- YES THEY DID, LAST JUNE. 
What a fiasco.

[Aubrey Plaza: I want Candy]
[Bon Appetit]

All the dumb that’s fit to blog! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Like this blogger? Follow Ritch Duncan on Twitter

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Video of me stripping off a Micro Thong Bikini and showing off my nude body. Please make my video go viral by reposting it .

I enjoyed making this quick little clip for all my fans. I was very excited making this video as you can see from my erect nipples. Hope you like my striptease and my ass, legs and nude body.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Eva Longoria, directs and stars in short film “Out of the Blue”
AF2P1376 Eva Longoria, directs and stars in short film “Out of the Blue”
Eva Longoria in her short film, “Out of the Blue”
Eva Longoria just directed and starred in her short film, “Out of the Blue” as part of Canon’s “Project Imaginat10n”.

The user generated photo contest helmed by Ron Howard and Canon, gives five celebrities the opportunity to direct their own short film. Celebrity directors, includes Eva, Jamie Foxx, Biz Stone (Twitter co-founder), Georgina Chapman (designer and co-founder of Marchesa) and James Murphy (founder of LCD Soundsystem) the talented directors will be directing short films inspired by consumer photos.

Canon’s “Project Imaginat10n” required the five contestants to make one film each, based upon photographs submitted by everyday photographers.

“This project is genius-linking people I personally admire with the limitless untapped creativity in everyone.” Longoria said about the project. The actress is passionate about Cannon letting her get behind the camera for this project.
AF2P0284 Eva Longoria, directs and stars in short film “Out of the Blue”
Eva Longoria and Ron Howard. “Out of the Blue,” is an action short for Ron Howard and Canon’s Project Imagination.
“Out of the Blue” is the story of a tough, sexy woman fighting her way through a series of unique physical challenges to stop a mad man. The female character’s mission takes a surprising turn that leaves us wondering if it was all just a game.  The film co-stars Amaurey Nolasco (Prison Break) and will premiere at Canon’s “Project Imaginat10n” Film Festival in Fall 2013.

“It’s a mini-action epic,” says Howard of Longoria’s project to the Hollywood Reporter. “It’s pretty ambitious. She’s always been athletic, and so I think she wants to show that physical side of her off, in additional to her creative leadership and directorial skills.”

In the following video the actress shows the pictures she has chosen for her film. Check out her winning photos announcement here for the Long Live Imagination project: 


* We can only hope we have another Nadine Velazquez on our hands. Sexy chica loosening up from the constraints of prudishness in her thirties.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


A royal affair

 At just 21 years old, Sarah Bolger has travelled a long road between 'The Tudors' and her current TV hit, 'Once Upon A Time', but the Dubliner is staying grounded as she reaches for the stars, says Stephen Milton

Considering the ferocious competition bet-ween actors in Holly- wood, it's strange that we don't get to see more toe-curling displays of sour grapes.

When an actor loses out on a plum role, they always claim to be so happy for the victor, maintaining through gritted teeth: "I couldn't possibly have topped their performance." But we're rarely fooled.

So when Sarah Bolger repeatedly insists she was happy to narrowly lose the role of Cosette in 'Les Miserables' to Amanda Seyfried, she seems convincingly sincere. But do we believe her?

"First, I'm shocked you even know about that. How did it get out there?" she says, sounding genuinely taken aback.

"The audition process went on for a while so I was very close to the part, but Amanda did a fantastic job. There's no way I could have pulled off those notes – it was a stunning performance in a stunning movie that I adored. And I do really, really mean it," she asserts.

More than a decade after she played Christy, the sensitive older sister, in Jim Sheridan's 'In America', Bolger is teetering on the brink of international stardom – but she isn't quite there yet.

Landing a string of roles that should have theoretically propelled the young Dubliner skyward since graduating from 'The Tudors', unfortunately few have hit the mark.


The lead in Mary Harron's psychological chiller, 'The Moth Diaries' – one of the showcase movies at the Jameson Dublin International Film Festival – has been blighted by delays in release since filming three years ago and is still awaiting full distribution.

It's the same story with domestic indie drama 'As Cool as I Am', featuring a pre-'Homeland' Claire Danes, shot way back in 2011.


And a starring role alongside Gwyneth Paltrow's mum, Blythe Danner, in 'Gilded Lilys', a lavish costume drama dubbed America's answer to 'Downton Abbey', failed to make it past pilot season.

"'Lilys' would have been amazing had it worked," Bolger says with a freshly Americanised twang. "It was a super-cool idea with a lot of expectation but, sadly, it didn't pan out. These things happen; you move on."

Nevertheless, the hardworking 21-year-old from Rathfarnham is cultivating a strong profile for herself in LA.

Clearly, the casting directors are enamoured with her classic porcelain features, a canny talent for accents and an infectious sunny disposition because she's always working – "a success for any actor," she says.

Her latest role as Princess Aurora aka Sleeping Beauty in ABC's ratings juggernaut 'Once Upon A Time', she's one of a cast of fairytale characters banished to the 'real world' by the Evil Queen in the primetime hit, which is created by the makers of 'Lost'.

Starring 'Big Love's Ginnifer Goodwin, it attracts an average of 12 million viewers, so Bolger's Stateside profile has risen dramatically.

"I've never had anyone come up to me on the street," she says.

"I mean, I'm sure people may have recognised me in Dublin during 'The Tudors', though they'd rarely come up to you.

"But after my first appearance on 'Once Upon A Time', which was on a Sunday night [in LA], on the Monday morning, I kid you not, I was getting, 'Look, it's Sleeping Beauty, it's Princess Aurora' screamed at me in the street."

She adds: "I know people are a little more animated in LA, but I was not expecting that."

It's 10 years since 'In America' made Bolger and younger sister Emma overnight sensations. Portraying siblings whose parents, played by Samantha Morton and Paddy Considine, are grieving the loss of their only son, the duo delivered sparkling performances.

But while Emma's interest in the big screen waned, a determined Sarah doggedly pursued the profession.

"I was always that bit more passionate about acting than Emma and I'm just grateful my parents didn't insist that I wait to turn 18 to pursue it," she says. "They trusted me to keep a balance with work and education."

After initial Hollywood forays in tween action hit 'Stormbreaker' and CGI blockbuster 'The Spiderwick Chronicles', her teenage years were crowned as Henry VIII's first born, Princess Mary – daughter of Maria Doyle Kennedy's Katherine of Aragon – in 'The Tudors'.

Bolger stood out in the sumptuous production and the industry took notice. She is now temporarily based in the Hollywood Hills, but keeps an apartment in Dublin's city centre.

There are a number of projects in the pipeline: she's waiting for the green light for a new series of 'Once Upon A Time' and a potential lead in a remake of Franco Zeffirelli's 1980s classic, 'Endless Love'.

Far from in love with the LA lifestyle, however, Sarah repeatedly refers to herself as "an eternal home bird".

"I'm not a sun worshipper," she says. "I don't drink, I don't do drugs. My life is extremely boring when I'm over here. I guess I don't grab the Hollywood way of life with both hands; it's not really for me."

And yet, she will take the opportunity to network if a glamorous event crops up. "I'm not going to lie – that I enjoy. More so for the chance to see people you haven't seen in a long time," Bolger explains.

"I did the rounds for the Golden Globes recently and met Claire Danes at the InStyle Party, which was such a lovely reunion. And she told me 'As Cool As I Am' has been picked up for release, which is fantastic – obviously helped by the fact that 'Homeland' is so huge right now."

While missing her loved ones back in Dublin, where her father runs a butcher's shop, she's found a second family within LA's increasing Irish expat community.

Close friends include Monaghan-born supermodel-turned-actress, Caitriona Balfe and rising actor Colin O'Donoghue, who made waves with occult hit 'The Rite' and now stars opposite Bolger in 'Once Upon A Time' as Captain Hook.

"I couldn't believe it when Colin started on 'Once Upon', simply because he was my first on-screen kiss in 'The Tudors'," she laughs.

"I mean, what are the chances? It was a total coincidence but lovely to be able to work with him again and to have him here is great.

"And Caitriona and I met on a movie called 'Crush'. Even though we didn't share many scenes together, we hung out all the time on set and now I count her as one of my really good friends. We just had lunch the other day."

She adds: "I love having them both out here. I guess I probably rely on the Irish contingent a bit. LA can be a pretty lonely city. It's nice to have that cocoon to fall back on."

Don't feel too sorry for Bolger, though – there's also a burgeoning romance to ward off those lonesome feelings.

"I am in a relationship with a very nice Californian boy," she replies, coyly. "Not an actor – he's so not Hollywood, which is great. It gives me that break away from the madness."

Bolger will bid farewell to her amour this weekend as she jets into the capital for the Jameson Dublin International Film Festival and the long-awaited Irish premiere of 'The Moth Diaries'.

In the atmospheric vampire horror, she plays a young boarding-school student increasingly unhinged by the presence of a enigmatic newcomer, played by Lily Cole.

"I did this film maybe two years ago, and it went to Venice Festival and to Toronto last year, and it's this fantastic movie that just keeps getting brought up again and again. It's so dark and strange – I can't wait for people to see it," she says.

"Also, the chance to finally premiere in Dublin, I can bring my friends and family and show them the work I've been doing abroad. That means a lot to me. I haven't had an Irish premiere since 'In America'."

And how does the Dublin festival compare with the starry lights of Venice and Toronto? She laughs, conveniently locating her local brogue for a patriotic ode.

"There's no comparison. They're both awesome but Ireland is Ireland. You just cannot beat it.

"It brings me back full circle, and makes me appreciate what I've done in the past 14 years."

She continues: "When a few people in LA heard I was coming home for the Dublin festival, they immediately said they'd heard wonderful things about it. It has a great reputation around the world. That says it all to me really and makes me so proud.

"And honestly, I'll take any excuse that brings me home."

* The news she is hanging out with Caitriona Balfe won't make Sarah parents happy. 33-years old model (12-years senior of Sarah) and recently turned full-time actress (catch her in upcoming Lost Angeles which I been told - unverified-  has plenty of nude scenes to spare from the female cast). 
It's always goes south quickly in a female mentor-type friendship. The older female is subconsciously envious of her much younger friend and will provide subtle advice that could be detriment to Sarah's homely image and career carefully cultivated by herself and publicist. But Sarah do sound frustrated with lack of breakthrough on the big screen with many of her films are still stuck in pre-release doldrums. Fingers crossed for her to clinch the lead role Endless Love. If it's a faithful adaptation of the novel, R-rating is a certainty but it's likely the bozos will go for PG-13 to attract the tween crowd. Meanwhile we have to be satisfied gazing at her tits - braless in see-through top when As Cool AS I Am finally comes out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


IN THE TUB by TJ Scott

A Coffee Table Book - Photo Portraits of Actors, Musicians, Artists and Models - in a Bathtub .
  • Launched:Feb 22, 2013
  • Funding ends:Mar 24, 2013

117 : Backers
$15,240 : pledged of $30,000 goal
28 : days to go
Tj_kickstarter_'in_the_tub'_photo.medium
Project by TJ Scott

I have a lot of interesting FRIENDS in the Film, Television, Music and Fashion Industries. Between Directing TV episodes I found myself taking their photos for magazine and CD covers and editorials... it was all cool, but one day I was struck with an idea... Why not use this down time to Shoot something far cooler? 
For the past two years I have been asking my Actor, Musician, Model and Artist Friends to strip down and jump "IN THE TUB" to take their pictures and in turn many told their FRIENDS to strip jump in. Over 150 people have taken the plunge in all.

So far my wife and I have financed the entire project out of our own pockets. Every participant has posed for their photo shoot for free. I now have a great publishing partner for the project 'Design Studio Press' and through them the book will be printed at a high quality have worldwIde distribution. 

This Kickstarter Project will help me finance all of the production costs... so you can have the book on your Coffee Table later this Spring.

I was behind the camera so believe me I know - there are lot of intriguing images to look at... everyone threw their caution to the wind 'A-games only' for this project...

Now, It's time for you to jump "IN THE TUB"...

Here are some of the people I photographed for the book in no particular order... Stacey Dash, Kelly Hu, Liam McIntyre, Tiffany Hines, Larry Hagman, Carly Craig, Diva Zappa, Jodi Lyn O’Keefe, Victoria Pratt, Juliette Beavan, David James Elliot, Renee O’Conner, Scottie Thompson, Matt Goss, Rachele Royale, Alessandra Toressani, Elyse Levesque, Katrina Law, Viva Bianca, Steven DeKnight, Liz Primo, Andrea Osvart, Cynthia Addai-Robinson, Chris Vance, Carrie Keagan, Jason Hassell, Jessica Parker Kennedy, Nick Tarabay, Stephanie MacIntosh, Barry Dufield, Blessing Mokgohloa, Ayse Tezel, Rosa Blasi, Robbie Jones, Beatrice Brigitte, Cela Scott, Camille Martins, Adrienne Wilkinson, Andrea Drepaul, Agatka, Ellen Hollman, Tara Yellan, Kandyse McLure, Dan Feurriegel, Miriam McDonald, Krista Madison, Luna Riomonia, Simon Merrells, Pana Hema-Taylor, Jenna Lind, Christian Antidormi, Bella Gonzalez, Gina Holden, Steven Dunlevy, Mariel Noir, Patricia McKenzie, Sara Fabel, Gwendoline Taylor, , Malice McMunn, Charlotte Sullivan, Cassandra Church, Crystal Jewell, Jessica Melland, Chanita Russo, Brandy Ledford, Jesse Jane, Christopher Shyer, Christine Lakin, Gretchen Kamrath, Codi Babcock, Jen Baxter, Mike Beaver, Tarah Consoli, KD Aubert, Gina Holden, Lisa Marie Schneider, India Oxenberg, Cat Hedlund, Amanda Rice, Bekka Gunther, Priscilla Nemger, Tenley Molzahn, Jordan Madley, Elena Bokun, Brittney Powell, Courtney Graham, Tiffany Lonsdale, Monique Ganderton, Sean Beavan, Trisha Lurie, Falling Still (Band), Vera Mesmer (Band), Eli James, Christopher Mesmer, Nadja Mesmer, Michelle Yvette, Jessica Phillips, Erica Tackas, Liz Elvy, Jason Charles Miller, Jen Liu, Holly Hannula, Nadine Casanova, Cassandra Clementi, Tiffany Lonsdale, Pinky Turzo, Karishma Ahluwalia, Lesley-Ann Brandt, Sophie Kipner, Tara Mackey, Steven Lake, Madeleine Lindley, Lisa Marie Schnieder, Kate Freund, Vanessa Cater, George Puckhaber, Dani Hendry, Emily Balay, Carle Peterson, Marita Gomsrud, Eric Podnar, Brett Hamilton, Jeremy Cull, Lisa Jupiter, Michael Giovanni, Celeste Antoine, Jennifer Krukowski, Kortni Davis, Kyle Prior, Rosa Blasi, David Crocco, Automatik Eden...

Cheers
TJ Scott - Director/Writer/Photographer
@TJScottPictures


Risks and challenges Learn about accountability on Kickstarter


The Biggest Challenge to finishing the Project and featuring the photos in a beautiful coffee table book that will be sold around the world is finding help with the publishing. I am Directing TV series in Canada and South Africa in the next few months and partnering with Design Studio Press to do the publishing insures the production success of this project. I have put thousands of hours into this Project, so I will get it done.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Admarie [NSFW]

model: admarie


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Melanie Lynskey joins HBO comedy project

Melanie-Lynskey

Two and a Half Men actress Melanie Lynskey has joined a HBO comedy pilot.

Lynskey has been cast in Togetherness, which followstwo different couples who are living together and are each trying to keep their relationships going while still working toward their own individual goals and dreams.” She’ll play a “sweet-natured, hard-working, full-time mom, a wife and the mother of two children, whose marriage is dying on its feet as she yearns for a more fulfilling life.”

HBO has several other comedy projects in the works such as People in New Jersey about a grown-up brother and sister living in the Garden State, and a dark comedy about dotcom startups titled Silicon Valley from Office Space creator Mike Judge.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


South Korean Crossover in Hollywood

The South Korean director Park Chan-wook with Mia Wasikowska on the set of “Stoker,” a dark coming-of-age story.
By MIKE HALE
Published: February 22, 2013

For nearly as long as there have been American movies there have been foreign directors making them, in a symbiotic arrangement that gives the visitors freedom, cash or exposure and the domestic film industry cachet and infusions of creativity. In Hollywood’s early years Europeans classed up the joint, particularly those from the center of the continent: von Stroheim, Lubitsch, Lang, Zinnemann. More recent waves of talent have washed in from Australia, Hong Kong and Latin America.

This year a new group is arriving on American screens: the South Koreans, representing a celebrated national cinema that has not had much crossover with Hollywood before now. It hadn’t been for lack of trying: the directors Park Chan-wook, Kim Ji-woon and Bong Joon-ho had all been approached by American producers over the years. But through the vagaries of career paths and production schedules each one’s first English-language production has been or is scheduled to be released this year.

“I thought it was such a coincidence,” said Mr. Park, director of “Stoker,” a dark coming-of-age story starring Mia Wasikowska, Matthew Goode and Nicole Kidman. “I tried to come up with an answer, but I haven’t really reached a satisfying one. If you want to twist my arm, it probably took around the same amount of time for the interest from the American industry to turn into confidence in these three directors to be able helm U.S. productions, and it would have probably taken an equal amount of time for all three directors to ponder such a proposition.”

“Stoker,” which opens Friday, follows Mr. Kim’s “Last Stand,” the Arnold Schwarzenegger comeback vehicle released in January. Scheduled for later this year is Mr. Bong’s “Snowpiercer,” a comic-book-inspired fantasy starring Chris Evans (Captain America of “The Avengers”).

While South Korea’s colonization of the world’s popular culture through the so-called Korean Wave of soap operas, pop groups and, most recently, the ubiquitous “Gangnam Style” music video is well established, its films have remained a more specialized taste. Mr. Bong, Mr. Kim and Mr. Park, three of their country’s best known and most honored directors, are heroes of the international festival circuit who have all received career retrospectives at New York film societies and art houses. Mr. Park’s latest begins this week at the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens. But they have also had strong fan bases in Hollywood because their style and restraint go hand in hand with a taste for visceral, often bloody stories in popular categories like horror and crime.

Asked what he thought American producers might be looking for from the Korean directors, Mr. Park, through a translator, answered reluctantly and carefully. “If Kim is a filmmaker who aspires to capture the most pure excitement from a genre, while Bong and I are the kind of filmmakers who try to bend the conventions of the genre and subvert the genre,” he said, “the commonality could be that compared with how bold we are in terms of subject matter. We are more classical in our style of filmmaking. In other words, we don’t follow trends, and we’re not dictated by trends. It’s not to say necessarily that’s what we can offer to American films, but how we are different, maybe that’s one way.”

“Stoker,” written by the American actor Wentworth Miller (of the TV series “Prison Break”), takes off from the premise of the great Alfred Hitchcock thriller “Shadow of a Doubt.” A charismatic relative, called Uncle Charlie in both films, pays a visit and charms his young, bored niece. Charlie is not as nice as he seems of course. In “Stoker” the twist is that the niece’s peculiarities may be as pronounced as her uncle’s.

In the past Mr. Park has cited Hitchcock, along with Brian De Palma and David Cronenberg, as a primary inspiration for a body of work that has established him as South Korea’s most celebrated director, highlighted by the “revenge trilogy” of “Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance,” “Oldboy” and “Lady Vengeance.” He discounted the connection, though, in his decision to take on “Stoker.”

The director Park Chan-wook.
“I didn’t choose to do it because it had a connection to Hitchcock but despite those connections,” he said. “I tried not to be conscious of how much influence there was from Hitchcock.”

Cast and crew members were struck, however, by working methods that sound similar to those of Hitchcock (another foreign master who worked in America): meticulous attention to details of design and color and a very un-American level of preparation that included having the entire film storyboarded in advance, a practice Mr. Park has followed since his first hit, “J.S.A.: Joint Security Area” in 2000.

“He’s made the movie in his head already, in his brain,” said Matthew Goode, the British actor who plays Charlie. “It’s a level of attention to detail that’s extraordinary. He’s predetermined so much, down to the walls of the house needing to be a specific color of eggshell.”

The production designer, Thérèse DePrez, whose credits include Darren Aronofsky’s “Black Swan” and Stephen Frears’s “High Fidelity,” saw Mr. Park’s precise approach from close range, creating décors that amplified the characters’ personalities and devising character-specific color schemes: yellow for Ms. Wasikowska’s blooming niece, intense reds for Mr. Kidman’s sex-starved widow, browns and beiges for Mr. Goode’s ambiguous, repressed psychopath.

“His sense of composition and his meticulousness with every possible detail from the composition of a frame to the color of a shoelace — his sensibility to that kind of detail was something I’ve never come across before,” Ms. DePrez said. “Nothing was sheerly superficial, there was clearly a chain of logic to every choice we made, there was a reason for a color, a reason for a pattern.”

While the Westerners adjusted to his style, Mr. Park, who is used to working with a recurring group of actors and crew in South Korea, was adjusting to working with new people in a language he didn’t speak. “After a day or two of getting used to it, conversation flowed very naturally,” said Michael Costigan, a “Stoker” producer. “Everybody spoke the same cinematic language, everybody felt very clear, in part because Park is very precise in his choices.”

For his part Mr. Park played down any distinctions between working at home and in America. “I made ‘Stoker’ much in the same way as I made my films in Korea,” he said. “Of course there are the obvious differences, language, a non-Korean cast, a story set in the Western world. But I would say there probably isn’t that much difference, and that is what the reaction has been among the people involved in the film and people who have seen it.

“What they say is, whether they like it or not, they all agree it very much looks and feels like a Park Chan-wook film.”


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Take Five: Ep. 43: Ellen Hollman
Clare gets to know Spartacus: War of the Damned star, Ellen Hollman

* Both are 2013 nudecomers. Ellen in Spartacus and Clare Kramer in Road to Hell (filmed back in 2009). The latter flick is yet to be released. Clare loses interest midway through the interview. Overdone nods and almost glazed eyes roving all over Ellen's sexy body is a good indicator.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Characters Unite - A Message From Meghan Markle of Suits

Everyone, everywhere can do something to fight hate and discrimination. It starts by saying, simply, "I won't stand for it!" Join the movement and be a part of Characters Unite Month.
Visit http://www.charactersunite.com for more.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


First Look at Stacy Dash, Lisa Raye in indie film Monica

First Look at Stacey Dash, Lisa Raye in Monica
Posted by Wilson Morales
February 19, 2013
Here’s the first look at LisaRaye McCoy and Stacey Dash in Gregory Carter‘s independent film, Monica, where a young woman has to choose between the love of her life and the lure of money that takes place against the backdrop of a gentleman’s club.

Filmed after Dash left Season 1 of the series she and LisaRaye starred in, VH1′s Single Ladies, the film is about an engaged aspiring artist couple (Ali Cobrin, Step Up 2′s Robert Hoffman) who make a pact in order for Monica to take a job as an exotic dancer to take care of her cancer stricken father (played by Django Unchained and 48hrs’ James Remar). Once the pact the couple made is broken, there lives are changed forever.

Dash will be playing a nurse in the film, while LisaRaye plays a stripper. K.D. Aubert plays a lesbian, whose partner is Carmen Electra.

Set as an Indecent Proposal meets Dancing at the Blue Iguana, the rest of the cast includes Mariel Hemingway, Lynn Whitfield, Omari Hardwick, Carmen Electra, Lisa Raye, Briana Evigan, Nia Peoples, Datari Turner, Omar Gooding, Keith Robinson, Lew Temple, Obba Babatunde, Quinton Aaron, K.D. Aubert, Christian Keyes, Wesley Jonathan, Terrell “T.O.” Owens, Ron Jeremy, and Dennis White.

The script was written by Carter and Datari Turner, who’s also featured in the film. Gordon Bijelonic and Datari Turner Films (‘Dysfunctional Friends‘) are producing the film along with Michael Becker.
Monica 12 - Robert Hoffman and Mariel Hemingway
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Michelle Martin (very brief nip-slip) in Final Deception Scene
Directed by Michelle Martin
Starring Michelle Martin and John Mese


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Jennifer Hawkins, Natalie Imbruglia and Jessica Marais ~ WHO Magazine's Sexiest People 2010



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Amelia Rose Blaire titties fest in sex scene with a vampire. It will be filmed soon. She is raring to go but understandably nervous. How about my girl Kelly Overton? She will get naked again. But it could be only A and not T again. Moyer, you know what to do with shy American girls.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



For actress Shiri Appleby, being a University of Phoenix graduate is one of her favorite roles

Actress Shiri ApplebyShiri Appleby’s lack of a college diploma didn’t prevent her from landing acting roles alongside Julia Roberts, Tom Hanks and dozens of other performers.

In fact, college degrees are rarely talked about on TV and movie sets, says the actress, who last summer shadowed the director of HBO’s TV series “Girls” and landed a recurring role in the show’s second season.

But for Appleby, 34, who has also appeared on the TV shows “Roswell” and “ER,” being a self-described “college dropout” bothered her too much not to do something about it.

“It was more about my self-worth,” says Appleby, who left college in her 20s to pursue a full-time acting career. “I needed to go back to college to know I finished the task. That I did it.”

She enrolled at University of Phoenix in July 2010 to earn an associate degree in the online psychology program because she believed what she’d learn would enhance how she approached her career.
“Acting is the study of emotions,” explains the Los Angeles native, who started performing at age 4, and who directed “Dating Rules From My Future Self,” a web series from the producers of “Gossip Girl.” “Being an actor, director or a producer is about the psychology of relationships — getting to know how to connect and understand people.”

The 2011 graduate adds that learning the course materials and engaging in discussions with classmates was the easy part. The true challenge was figuring out how to work a college degree into her 15-hour workdays shooting the prime-time TV series “Life Unexpected” in Vancouver, British Columbia, in addition to regularly flying home to Los Angeles to oversee renovation of a new house.

She learned how to maximize her time to fit in her education, she says. During production, the TV crew set up a makeshift desk so she could do class research. She’d tackle homework and meet her program’s daily check-in requirements while getting her hair done. And there was no sleeping on her flights back home — she used that time to write class papers.

“That was the great thing about online: You could just bring it with you everywhere,” says Appleby, who mapped out weekly to-do lists on Sunday nights.

She also found hitting the books again “grounding” because she had control over that aspect of her life. As an actress, she is usually at the mercy of others, from auditioning to spending time on sets.

A bonus, she says, is that she found parallels between making movies and her classwork. For both, she explains, “you start with an idea and then develop that project to completion, for a bigger goal.”

Appleby adds that having a degree not only erased her worries about being a college dropout, but also gave her a better sense of herself in the competitive entertainment world.

She notes, “It just gives me that different level of confidence.”

Shiri Appleby Makeup [Video]

We love makeup and we love Shiri. It is a perfect combination!

The amazingly talented celebrity makeup artist Jamie Greenberg went over to Shiri Appleby’s house to do her makeup for her baby shower on January 27th, 2013. Jamie gives us a rare behind-the-scenes glimpse into Shiri’s beauty routine and also shares some tips and products in order to have a glowing skin during pregnancy.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


You have read this article Alyssa Campanella / Aubrey Plaza / Briana Evigan / Californication / Ellen Hollman / Jennifer Hawkins / Jessica Marais / Maggie Grace / Meghan Markle / Sarah Bolger / Shiri Appleby / True Blood with the title stars, sex and nudity buzz : 02/24/2013. You can bookmark this page URL http://duk78.blogspot.com/2013/02/stars-sex-and-nudity-buzz-02242013.html. Thanks!