BRIT MARLING Wants To Do A Racy Role

BRIT MARLING wants to do a racy role and juicy script snippets from The Keeping Room

Brit Marling has joked she would "disown" her daughter if she wanted to act.

The Sound of My Voice star has degrees in economics and studio art but rather than stay in the field, decided she wanted to hit Hollywood.

She's been extremely successful, but Brit admits she wouldn't want any future offspring to take the same path as her.

"If my daughter called me after getting a degree in economics to say she was moving to LA to become an actress - like I did - I'd be like, 'You're fired! I disown you,'" she laughed to the British edition of Marie Claire.

"I turned down a job at Goldman Sachs, but I've had no regrets. Even when I've been very broke."

Brit appeared in The East, which she also helped write and produce.

She enjoys taking on a strong female lead and has her eye on something racy next.

"I want to do something sexual next," she divulged.

"I'm very curious to play a role where a woman is very sexual, but not a victim. We, as women, don't know how to navigate that space yet, and it's because storytelling hasn't given us any good guidelines - I'd like to find some."

As well as helping to write The East, the 30-year-old also penned The Sound of My Voice and Another Earth.

She starred in all three projects and Brit explained why.

"I started writing roles for myself because I wasn't being offered any," she shrugged.

"I'd read scripts and be like, 'I don't want to be a part of that.' If women are in a scene together alone, they're talking about men. I don't like this job so much that I'm willing to continue to shape this view of women. Look at Lena Dunham, Kristen Wiig and Amy Poehler. These women are like, 'F**k it, we're just going to write.'"


Possible lengthy nude scene by Brit Marling (as Augusta) in The Keeping Room (shot on location in Romania back in June/July). Brit loves to show off her booty so I'm okay if she runs around in the buff with extensive view of her butt. Louise is played by Hailee Steinfeld and Muna Otaru is Mad. A potentially graphic rape scene involving Hailee's character. A taut and minimalistic script. Could be controversy. Both Marling and Steinfeld display casual racism. If the adaptation comes out right, we're in for a treat. Impressive script by Julia Hart. But the person who can make everything come together and click is the director. Daniel Barber was the guy behind Harry Brown – one of the better ‘Death Wish’ types of flicks with Michael Caine terrific in the title role. Despite the over familiarity of the story and script, the movie had some memorable scenes, well-acted by all concerned. Daniel has an eye for creating suspenseful set-piece.
[Potential Spoilers]
---------------------------------------------------------
giant monastic leaves @britmarling #romania.jpg
Girls #dayoff #romania #thekeepingroom
Hot set #thekeepingroom #romania
 
juliahartowitz: We are totally hangin with goats @britmarling #romania
 
Dancing #1 @britmarling @munaotaru #thekeepingroom
Dancing #2 #thekeepingroom
The ladies #romania #thekeepingroom.jpg
YES. #romania @britmarling @munaotaru

You guys probably aware by now I really don't have any types when it comes to women. I like 'em all including the waifish, palish chicks like Brit Marling. Fell in love with Brit and her perfect butt via Another Earth
Blessed with tight Scandinavian bumper (slightly elevated ass just above the hams), 31-years old Brit small frame is perfect for standing CG and to make sure her butt remains supple for maximum pleasure, go for bellydown style.
Brit is smart, erudite (takes her time before answering any question) and always a charmer in interviews.

She doesn't seem to trust American filmmakers but willing to go any distance to work with foreign ones (scroll down). As I wrote numerous times before, American chicks have this unexplainable attraction for Euro guys specifically the Brits. Whatever floats their boat as long we get to see them naked. Interestingly, Brit is involved in The Grace That Keeps ThisWorld (2014) – still in pre-production stage. My guess is she playing the role of Josephine Roy. Ms. Roy is a naughty girl. There should be a sex scene if they are faithful to the book. I don’t see how they can omit the scene. 

Brit Marling in Danny Boyle's new comedy drama Babylon: Channel 4 show


You have read this article with the title BRIT MARLING Wants To Do A Racy Role. You can bookmark this page URL http://duk78.blogspot.com/2014/01/brit-marling-wants-to-do-racy-role.html. Thanks!