Wonder Woman Gal Gadot: Sexy Ad

Wonder Woman Gal Gadot addresses criticism over racy fashion video

Gal Gadot
Gal Gadot has fired back at critics who have accused her of inappropriate behaviour in her sexy new ad for Israeli fashion brand Castro.
The model-turned-actress has upset TV viewers with the new commercial - and many have complained to Israel's Second Authority for Television & Radio officials in an effort to get the ad pulled.
They insist the TV spot objectifies women and is inappropriate for children to see.
Addressing the controversy on TV in her native Israel on Monday, Gadot said, "I am very much in favour of women's rights, being a woman myself, and I support intelligent, successful, independent working women.
"I shot the commercial from a place of having fun and amusement. Not every commercial comes with a certain agenda. For me, it was fun, and I had no intention of hurting anyone."
In the ad the actress dances around and twerks.


You have read this article with the title Wonder Woman Gal Gadot: Sexy Ad. You can bookmark this page URL http://duk78.blogspot.com/2014/01/wonder-woman-gal-gadot-sexy-ad.html. Thanks!