Felicity Jones: Favorite movies of the year?

Felicity Jones: Favorite movies of the year?

felicity jones the invisible woman
Favorite movies of the year?

“Blue is the Warmest Color,” and I actually loved “The Look of Love,” the Michael Winterbottom movie, as well. 

UPDATED 12/25/2013 


You recently shot a guest appearance on 'Girls.' Did you get to spend a lot of time with Lena Dunham?‬

I just have a little cameo, where I'm doing sort of a trans-Atlantic accent. I'm just a big fan. I'm so in awe of everyone on the show. I think the acting and the writing are sublime. It's amazing how a show can be Dickensian. I know it's a strange comparison, but Dickens used to release his books in these serialized installments. A TV show is a similar idea. These people become a part of your life. I watched 'Girls' obsessively; I was totally committed to every episode. It was just so cool to be a part of it. And I'd love to work with Lena again. My character didn't die, so who knows?‬


You have read this article with the title Felicity Jones: Favorite movies of the year?. You can bookmark this page URL http://duk78.blogspot.com/2013/12/felicity-jones-favorite-movies-of-year.html. Thanks!