VisitorQ: BANSHEE [S2] - Trieste Nude Debut

VisitorQ    
MK at Recapped answered my question about Lili and I hope she will be naked at least in Banshee in at least one episode. But info about Trieste is mind-blowing! The girl that touch herself in first trailer from July, it must be Trieste. A little bummed about Odette but I guess it was something to expected. 

VisitorQ:
I have a little question: Do Lili Simmons have a nude scene too? I’m just a big fan of her and trailers and that she plays a prostitute somehow suggests that. I would really appreciate any info about Lili (both from TD and Banshee).


MK: 
Nada from Lili Simmons in both (though I haven’t seen all the episodes of either True Detective or Banshee yet). There’s still hope I suppose. Trieste Kelly Dunn has a few great scenes in Banshee (topless masturbation, sex with a guy) but Odette Annabelle is strategically covered with lighting, editing, and camera moves in her only scene.
 
VisitorQ: 
And this info about Trieste is amazing and great pre-Christmas present : )
You are my hero MK:)

Roger
My whole body is shaking right now. Can someone please confirm if Trieste is a Mormon? 
So BD for Odette with added help from (post) productions tinkering. But Greg won't let us down. He wants Odette to return for S3 and she seems to eager as well to play bad-ass Nola again. If Greg find a way to break the BD curse, we'll see Odette tits.


You have read this article Banshee with the title VisitorQ: BANSHEE [S2] - Trieste Nude Debut. You can bookmark this page URL http://duk78.blogspot.com/2013/12/visitorq-banshee-s2-trieste-nude-debut.html. Thanks!