Sadie Katz, Cheryl Sands & Heather L. Tyler: House of Bad (2013) [GIFs]

House of Bad (2013)


Sadie Katz

Has your family seen the movie? Were they taken back by it?
My mom is my biggest fan.  She’s probably seen the film the most.  My son saw the movie and I made him cover his face with his hat on the racy stuff- which, I’ve been doing this awhile so he understands my films have nudity but, he normally says “why would anyone want to see YOU naked?”  He also like to tease me about how I ran in the movie.
I lot of my girlfriends came to see it & they’re definitely like family to me & they loved it and said they forgot it was even me they were watching – that’s a huge compliment.  It doesn’t get better than that.

* Sadie appeared as the lead in handful of late-night flicks on Cinemax under the name of Buffy Green with fake tits and all.

Cheryl Sands

Cheryl Sands is an American actress, writer and photographer.
She showed a passion for the arts at an early age and began performing in theatre as Nelly in Tennessee William’s “Summer and Smoke”, and Kate in Bernard Slade’s “Romantic Comedy.” She transitioned into television and film playing small roles on the hit tv series “Nip/Tuck” and “Jake in Progress” and the feature film “Convict.” She won her first lead in the feature film “House of Bad” which took home fan favorite at the 2013 Big Bear Film Festival.

Heather L. Tyler

In film and onstage, I’ve played comedic roles ranging from suburban karate fanatic to Ukrainian stripper to Wall Street inmate, and dramatic roles from estranged sister to femme fatale to heroine-addict/really bad mom. I connect with characters who are flawed, who are real - who have humor - and who hurt inside. I love to take the ride as they try (and fail) at being/doing good. 


You have read this article with the title Sadie Katz, Cheryl Sands & Heather L. Tyler: House of Bad (2013) [GIFs]. You can bookmark this page URL http://duk78.blogspot.com/2013/12/sadie-katz-cheryl-sands-heather-l-tyler.html. Thanks!