Dakota Johnson Reveals 50 Shades Sex Secrets.............

Dakota Johnson Reveals "Fifty Shades" Sex Secrets In ELLE March 2014


Taking time away from the set of her highly anticipated film "Fifty Shades of Grey," Dakota Johnson garnered herself a little added exposure by covering the March 2014 issue of ELLE magazine.

The 24-year-old actress looked absolutely stunning in designer garbs from Burberry Prorsum and Jason Wu for the sultry Carter Smith-shot spread while chatting about everything from her interest in the upcoming flick to being constantly in the spotlight.

Highlights from Miss Johnson's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to ELLE!






On "Fifty Shades of Grey":"Reading the book, I found myself more interested in the ways they were breaking each other down emotionally than the sex scenes. I think there's a part of a woman that wants to be the thing that breaks a man down."

On her views about the film's sexual honesty:"I don't have any problem doing anything. The secret is I have no shame."

On her life growing up with famous parents:"I think people, especially the press, like to pick on children of famous people and I think that's f***ing awful. Things get made up. It's so, so sad. And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it as a 16-year-old. You're like... Why? What did I do?""


You have read this article Dakota Johnson with the title Dakota Johnson Reveals 50 Shades Sex Secrets.............. You can bookmark this page URL http://duk78.blogspot.com/2014/02/dakota-johnson-reveals-50-shades-sex.html. Thanks!